New factory in Echirolles
Lumiforte continues to expand. Whether for its ranges of products dedicated to greenhouse agriculture or to the layout of sports grounds, it has seen its production increase strongly in recent years.
INCREASED PRODUCTION CAPACITY AROUND AN AMBITIOUS CSR POLICY
Safety and quality aspects as well as respect for employees and the environment are central to the company's strategy.
Despite the health crisis a new plant project is structured and launched in 2020 and the main lines of which are as follows:
- A production capacity multiplied by 4.
- Optimization of operator stations with robotic assistance to minimize repetitive tasks impacting production teams and maximize safety.
- Investment in equipment and creation of a reinforced protocol for referencing and testing raw materials.
- Automation of the management of raw materials and manufacturing processes favoring natural materials with a low environmental footprint.
- Connection to district heating to reduce CO2 emissions by around 67 tonnes per year.
- Establishment of a latest generation wastewater treatment and filtration unit to guarantee waste water that does not impact the environment.