Location: Baarle-Nassau (NL)
Are you ready for a new challenge in which you will contribute to further developments within our ambitious team? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities:
The job of HR advisor is relatively new within Lumiforte. We are looking for a professional willing to work both on local company challenges in the Netherlands as well as on international Lumiforte themes.
Because our company is fast growing (currently employing about 75 people in multiple countries, expected to grow towards about 100 people in 5 years time), this obviously brings a lot of strategical Human Resource related challenges with it. Some relevant topics that will be your responsibility can be found below:
- Set-up of an internal coaching and training program where talents of colleagues are recognized and where they are challenged to “grow” and to get the most out of themselves in a stimulating work environment.
- Roll-out company values broadly, embed in performance management system.
- Further development of our performance and remuneration system.
- Possible role in the (international) recruitment of new colleagues.
- Be the first ‘liason’ of HR related items for the management at all locations.
- Define and role out a vision on future working within our company being a ‘modern employer’, this towards achievement of certification of a “Great place to work” in the coming years.
- Where relevant in the near future, from your expertise, play an important role in the set-up of new locations or locations that will further expand (Americas, Asia etc.).
- Proactively bring up and implement other HR related items that are relevant in our fast growing international company.
The opportunity of this job also lies in the fact that it is relatively new in our company, so we expect you to be proactive in the further set-up and understanding/anchoring of this new job within all of our group entities. Obviously you should also be flexible and should see it as opportunity to take other related tasks in your portfolio (for example performing various tasks for the managing board could be part of this), as this job is not yet ‘carved in stone’.
Lumiforte is market leader in innovative and high-tech coatings (including main brands ReduSystems and Sudlac) that optimize the climate of greenhouses. In addition, Lumiforte is rapidly growing in line marking coatings for sports fields (main brand Selectline). Sustainability is a guiding element in how we develop, manufacture and package our products. Our products increase the efficiency of greenhouse cultivation and make sports possible in challenging weather conditions. For more information about our organization, visit www.lumiforte.com.
As HR advisor you are part of the Finance, HR and Projects team, having colleagues based in the Netherlands as well as in France and you will be in close contact with management team members of different locations. This position might become a management team position in the near future. You will directly report to the CFO of the group.
The ideal candidate will meet the following characteristics:
- Bachelor or master degree in an HR related study.
- Experience with the new set-up and development of HR related items in an international context for example ‘coaching and training program’, ‘performance/remuneration system’ etc.
- Experience with recruitment in an international context (is a big plus, not a requirement).
- Senior enough to be the direct liason towards the management team members.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a smaller/mid-size international company.
- Professional but pragmatic/down-to earth way of working and communication with colleagues from different layers within the group companies.
- Very pro-active and positive mentality, getting energy of organizing/arranging topics that create an enjoyable working environment with a ‘professional mind’.
- Dutch (native speaker).
- English (good/professional level in writing and speaking).
- French (is a plus, not a requirement).
- Willingness to travel to other locations of Lumiforte (mainly France) to roll-out relevant improvements.
- Open to get further experience/study where relevant on HR or other relevant topics.
Our procedure is very simple. Apply with your resume or LinkedIn profile