Location: Baarle-Nassau (NL)
Are you ready for a new challenge in which you will further professionalize our finance team? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a highly skilled and detail-oriented Financial Controller to join our team. The Financial Controller will be responsible for ensuring timely, accurate and consistent accounting of our Group's activities, as well as compliance with company and legal directives and regulations. In this role, you will also be responsible for accurate and timely financial analysis and periodic (consolidated) reporting of the Group, as well as contributing to forecasting and budgeting activities.
- Ensure timely, accurate and consistent accounting of Group's activities
- Provide accurate and timely financial analysis and periodic reporting of the Group
- Ensure compliance with company's and legal directives and regulations
- Contribute to forecasting and budgeting activities
- Verify the completeness and accuracy of financial accounting of Lumiforte's international entities
- Prepare and run month-end closing
- Manage the Year-End closing processes including finalizing local Annual reporting
- Compile periodic consolidated reports
- Monitor balance sheet accounts
- Support in the reporting, forecasting & budgeting in cooperation with the Finance manager
- Independently review financial performance and analyze variances vs. last year and budget
- Safeguard and further develop the company's internal control procedures
- Participate in projects relevant to further improvement of financial data (f.e. ERP implementation)
Lumiforte is market leader in innovative and high-tech coatings (including main brands ReduSystems and Sudlac) that optimize the climate of greenhouses. In addition, Lumiforte is rapidly growing in line marking coatings for sports fields. Sustainability is a guiding element in how we develop, manufacture and package our products. Our products increase the efficiency of greenhouse cultivation and make sports possible in challenging weather conditions.
For more information about our organization, visit www.lumiforte.com.
As Financial Controller you are part of the international finance team that works from the locations they are responsible for. You cooperate with other team members on regular basis working on common finance projects and especially during the month- or year end closings. As our finance team strives to add value to the whole organization, you also work with your colleagues from other departments providing them with necessary financial insights and ensuring the compliance to both company’s as legal directives. You will directly report to the Finance manager.
The ideal candidate will meet the following characteristics:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience preferably in an international environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of financial accounting standards and regulations (Dutch GAAP is a must)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other accounting software
- Experience with BI tools preferred.
If you are a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a passion for accuracy and detail, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Financial Controller.
You will join a dynamic team with ambitious goals. If you are the right match, you will get a lot of room to contribute and improve! You will be given a high degree of responsibility and independence.
We provide a pleasant workplace, laptop, cell phone, other benefits that make working enjoyable. Our primary working conditions are at market rate. Our secondary benefits include a non-contributory pension plan and a variable bonus plan.
Is this role tailor-made for you and can't you wait to get started?
Are you interested, but still have a question? Call Niels de Groot (CFO) at +31-6-15161262 (WhatsApp is also allowed, of course) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org