Area Marketer Horticulture Lumiforte EMEA SAS
Location: Échirolles (FR)
Are you ready for a new challenge in taking our local marketing and communication operations to the next level? Then we are looking for you!
Within our Business unit horticulture you will be responsible for the structuration of the marketing plan, the execution, budget monitoring and control.
In this role you will work in a small, international marketing team and be the connection between the global team and the local French team. Your main tasks will be:
- Assist global marketing with local translation of the global elements and campaigns;
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity to recommend improvements to achieve sales goals;
- Identify and contact potential customers to explore new opportunities by lead generation in the CRM;
- Create and manage salesforce campaigns with the sales team;
- Assist R&D and global marketing in new products to existing and new customers;
- Cooperate with the sales team to plan and organize sales promotional activities.
- Develop local communication strategies within the global frame to improve brand awareness and profitability;
- Manage translation of global content for local needs;
- Work in close relationship with the internal/external designers for events and communication campaigns;
- Create and update the website and social media content for the area;
- Be the point of contact for the press and media.
Lumiforte is a market leader in innovative and high-tech coatings (including main brands ReduSystems and Sudlac) that optimize the climate of greenhouses. In addition, Lumiforte is rapidly growing in line marking coatings for sports fields. Sustainability is a guiding element in how we develop, manufacture and package our products. Our products increase the efficiency of greenhouse cultivation and make sports possible in challenging weather conditions. For more information about our organization, visit www.lumiforte.com.
As Commercial Area Marketer Horticulture EMEA, you will report hierarchically to the General Manager of Lumiforte EMEA SAS and functionally to the Global Marketing Manager located in the Netherlands.
The ideal candidate will meet the following characteristics:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a business or marketing related study;
- A minimum of 3 years of marketing experience, ideally within an international environment;
- A well developed analytical mindset;
- Strong understanding of current trends in digital media/social media;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Fluent in French with high level of English proficiency (both written and verbal);
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce is a plus).
Do you fit the profile? We look forward to hearing from you.
You will join a dynamic team with ambitious goals. If you are the right match, you will get a lot of room to contribute and improve! You will be given a high degree of responsibility and independence.
We provide a pleasant workplace (1 day of home office accepted per week), laptop, cell phone, other benefits that make working enjoyable.
At Lumiforte we want to grow considerably and are looking for colleagues who are up to this challenge! Do you want to contribute to this or to get more information about the position? Send your resume and motivation letter to Valérie Fornès (Local Office and HR support) at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your response!