ACCOUNT MANAGER (M/W) POLAND
Can you develop the business in Eastern Europe? Lumiforte is a producer of innovative high-tech coatings that optimize the greenhouse climate in the international horticulture, a niche market. We have over 30 years of experience and have grown through a worldwide distributor network. The atmosphere within the company is pleasant; everyone is equal and the lines of communication are short. Lumiforte is a growing and healthy company with a total of 65 employees. We have three branches: The Netherlands, France and Canada. From the Netherlands, we serve a large part of the market in Northern Europe, Russia, Africa and Oceania.
To further develop sales, we are looking for an extra account manager based in Poland to further develop our business in Poland and surrounding countries and support our distributors. You already have work experience in a commercial position in horticulture and are willing to travel. You have contact with international colleagues to support you, so it is necessary to speak English fluently. Your goal is to further develop sales within your area by contacting end-users and advise them what coating they could use. At Lumiforte, we want to grow significantly and are looking for colleagues who are up for this challenge!
In this function, you will be part of the Dutch sales team, consisting of a sales manager, a customer service department and (international) account managers and consultants.
WHAT ARE YOUR MAIN TASKS?
- Responsible for business development in the countries: Poland, Ukraine, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Serbia.
- Make sales action plans for your market, based on formulated strategic goals and market approaches.
- Build up and maintain good and effective relations with current distributors, future customers and important influencers.
- Set up account plans for distributors and support them to achieve their goals.
- Assist the area marketer with a communication plan for your area.
- Report progress and discuss potential threats, opportunities and corrective actions in regular meetings with the sales manager.
- Update the CRM system continuously with relevant market information and developments in your area.
- Follow up relevant campaigns by selecting prospects, defining the right approach contact end-users.
- Assist marketing in your area and participate events and exhibitions.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have already some (international) sales experience
- You have excellent knowledge of horticulture
- You are graduated with a bachelor degree
- You have a driving licence
- You have good knowledge of MS office and are used to work with a CRM system (we work with Salesforce)
- You are a Polish resident, speaks fluently English and preferable some Russian
- You live up to 1,5 hour from an international airport
- You are adventures and have no problem to travel to surrounding countries regularly
- You have a home office
WHAT DO YOU GET IN RETURN?
You will be working in a great team with ambitious goals. If you are the right match, you will get a lot of space to contribute and improve! We provide a pleasant workplace, modern laptop, mobile phone, company car and other things that make working enjoyable.
You start with a year contract with an excellent salary and bonus scheme. The secondary benefits are also good. You get a high level of responsibility and independency.
Want to know more or apply? Then call Barry Zuidgeest, Commercial Area manager EMEA & Asia, +31 6 2951 1880 or send a message to email@example.com.